Wednesday 4 April 2012

Jordan Weisman Aiming To Kickstart Shadowrun Returns

Kickstarters: 2012's Indie Bundles.

Jordan Weisman Aiming To Kickstart Shadowrun Returns:
It's like there's no divide between past and present any more!
Excuse me… sorry, coming through… pardon me… hi, sorry, can I just get past… Uughhh, phew. Hello, gosh, sorry about that – just trying to get past all the Kickstarter projects to drink my coffee. Hang on, what’s that sound? Oh no. Oh God no! It’s a Kickstarter AVALANCHE!
Can anyone still hear me? I’m typing through this tiny hole in the piles of Kickstarters, to try to tell you that there’s another one for a sequel to Shadowrun. Wait, no, sorry Jane Jensen, I’m trying to talk about Jordan Weisman’s project. No, Al Lowe, I’m talking to you later tonight. Come on guys, get back in line.
(more…)

No comments:

Post a Comment