Monday 12 December 2011

Rainbow Six: Patriots – #OccupyClancy

LOL. What is this shit?

Rainbow Six: Patriots – #OccupyClancy:

At the end, the Rainbow operatives realise the true patriot was inside them all along


The video that first made me aware that Rainbow Six: Patriots would allow me to press square to kiss my wife was a breath of fresh air in the stale confines of this business called game. Tom Clancy’s skill as writer, computer graphics wizard and cinematographer allowed him to deliver a rollercoaster ride. I gasped with delight as foreclosures were topically referenced, screamed in excited glee as a wiggly-hipped woman was held at knifepoint and actually raised my arms and went ‘wheeeee’ as a man wearing a suicide vest was thrown off a bridge and exploded. I was concerned that this level of intensity was impossible to maintain. But, lo! A new teaser trailer shows that Tom’s still got it where it counts. In his willingness to ensure that all promotional materials contain an unarmed man being forcibly blown to bits in an urban environment.


(more…)




No comments:

Post a Comment