Wednesday 25 July 2012

Avellone Tempted To Kickstart PlaneScape 2: DO IT!

I know I already shared the interview, but I liked:
"PlaneScape: Torment has of course been scientifically proven to be the best RPG of all time, with experts demonstrating that anyone who doesn’t like it is a giant idiot."

Avellone Tempted To Kickstart PlaneScape 2: DO IT!:
MUST HAVE MORE.
Oh my goodness, this had better not be a tease. Chris Avellone has told GamesIndustry International that he’s “very tempted” to start a Kickstarter for a sequel to Planescape: Torment. Oh God, oh God, you have to do this, please, please, please. Cough, decorum. PlaneScape: Torment has of course been scientifically proven to be the best RPG of all time, with experts demonstrating that anyone who doesn’t like it is a giant idiot. The thought of more of this fantastic story, from the brain who wrote it, is like concentrated Christmas. Although… he adds, “I don’t know if I’d want to do it as a Planescape game.”
(more…)

No comments:

Post a Comment