Thursday 22 November 2012

Peter Molyneux’s Tears: “I Still Believe So Much”

Peter Molyneux’s Tears: “I Still Believe So Much”:

In an extraordinary interview to be published shortly, a clearly emotional Peter Molyneux broke down into tears when discussing the struggles he’s had with Curiosity, and his concerns about making promises for Kickstarter GODUS.
“I can’t blame people for not believing,” Molyneux responded, when it was suggested that his history of over-promising and under-delivering might hurt prospects for GODUS. Especially in light of the very negative reaction to Curiosity’s server failures – something the creator tells us was “a disaster”.
“I know I’ve said things,” Molyneux continued. “I wish I could not say them, I guess. I just… I still believe so much.”
(more…)

No comments:

Post a Comment