Thursday 31 May 2012

Stellar Spacecrafting: StarForge

Stellar Spacecrafting: StarForge:
People will build giant genitals, but this time they will be in space
Edit: added info on the game’s ‘free to play’ model below.
This morning I received an email telling me that the first playable build of StarForge was available. It’s a free first-person game of blocks and building inspired by the usual suspects, Minecraft and Terraria…and Warcraft 3, Borderlands and Halo. Something a little different to what I expected then, so I figured I’d at least watch the video that came with the press pack. Six and a half minutes later I was wondering how to put my excitement into words. Thirty seconds after that I decided to forget words and just share the bloody video. Watch.
(more…)

No comments:

Post a Comment