Friday 14 December 2012

The 12 (Board) Games Of Christmas: Day Two

The 12 (Board) Games Of Christmas: Day Two:

NOTE: I know that some of you are thinking that this list is coming too late to help you with your Christmas shopping. Well, first of all – you’re done shopping already? That panics me. I haven’t started. And second of all – I’m trying to encourage you all to go out to your local indie board games shop. There’s still plenty of time for that. And thirdly – we all know that you’re probably only going to buy these for yourselves anyway, you dummies. With Christmas gift money. In the January sales. So yeah. Let’s go.
On the second day of Christmas, which I think normally happens after Christmas, but we’re doing it before – and maybe even having a couple of these days appearing on the same day – (oh dear, too many hyphens and brackets now) – where was I? Oh yes.
(more…)

No comments:

Post a Comment