Wednesday 23 November 2011

The coolest bedroom you will never have

The coolest bedroom you will never have:


The coolest bedroom you will never have screenshot



James Farr, possibly the coolest dad ever, likes Portal, and so does his son. So they gave his bedroom and adjoining bathroom a themed makeover. This isn't the first time that a fan has expressed incredible creativity, and like the others who have come before, this is neat.


James' son, Vector, clearly enjoys showing off his pimped out bed and bathrooms and, not going to lie here, I'm a little jealous (but not of the camera, I don't like the idea of GLaDOS watching me). The entire thing is cute, and works really well for a kid. I wish my dad had done something like that for me when I was little.


Portal-themed bedroom [Super Punch]

No comments:

Post a Comment