Wednesday 20 June 2012

Calculate your Steam hours-played, shameful backlog with this web utility

Current Account value: $4941.72
Games Played: 92/440
\o/

In my defence the account calculator only thinks I've got 371 games, so the games played one includes DLC/Tools/Servers & it assumes I haven't played anything that I only played before Steam did time tracking.

Calculate your Steam hours-played, shameful backlog with this web utility:
A gentleman named Lambent Stew has put together a webpage that gathers some of your Steam data and arranges it like little quantitative ducks in a row. How nice.
There are a number of homemade utilities that reconstitute Steam information, like a Steam sales tracker, and a Steam account value calculator. What’s unique to this one is it outputs some useful aggregate data, like total hours played, and what percentage of games you’ve bought you haven’t opened, you jerk. Good lord, I haven’t played 1,006 games. Tonight, Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships, it’s you and me.



No comments:

Post a Comment