Monday 25 June 2012

FreeIndieGame.Es’ All-Cat Spectacular

RIP Thomas P. Cat

FreeIndieGame.Es’ All-Cat Spectacular:
RIP, Terry's cat https://twitter.com/terrycavanagh/status/215579417865490432
I live in fear – true, cold, debilitating terror – of my cat dying, even though she’s surely got anywhere from 5 to 10 years still left on the clock. These strange, joyful, fearful, psychopathic creatures can achieve such a hold on our lives and affections. Maybe it’s just the toxoplasmosis speaking, but young Ripley’s chirruping presence in my house makes for a tangible improvement of my days. So I can offer the most enormous condolences and sympathy to Distractionware’s Terry Cavanagh, whose long-term pet Thomas P. Cat passed away last week. Terry has offered the greatest of tributes to his dearly departed Tom – by swamping his ever-vital FreeIndieGam.es blog with over 20 weird and wonderful cat-based games.

(more…)

No comments:

Post a Comment