Monday 20 February 2012

Jurassic Jetpacks – ORION: Dino Beatdown

This looks pretty good, if it's got offline multiplayer I suggest we all get it for GLAN.

Jurassic Jetpacks – ORION: Dino Beatdown:



I’m in two minds about this multiplayer shooter from the ORION: Prelude team that somehow isn’t ORION: Prelude. Is ORION: Dino Beatdown a brilliant name for a game, or is it a horrible name for anything? One thing I do know, despite the laudable presence of dinosaurs and jetpacks, I’d be a lot happier if the dinosaurs were actually using the jetpacks. As it is, this is a game of cooperative shooting in which teams of men must survive in massive environments populated by hordes of hungry monster-lizards. And despite my quibbling, it looks pretty damn good.



(more…)





No comments:

Post a Comment