Friday 24 February 2012

Wot I Think: Syndicate (Singleplayer)

Oh well. At least Firaxis are making a proper X-COM.

Wot I Think: Syndicate (Singleplayer):

Hello, I am this videogame's alloted personality



I’ve been playing EA and Starbreeze’s contentious FPS reboot of the legendary Syndicate. I’ve only done a little dabbling in co-op, a report on which I will present very soon (so far: better than singleplayer, but very much in the unlock/ranking modern multiplayer idiom), so for now these are my thoughts on the campaign mode, and the tale of the hysterically-named Eurocorp Agent MILES KILO.



CHOOSE YOUR REVIEW



1) Whether Syndicate is a decent first-person shooter or not.



2) Whether 2012 is anything like Syndicate 1993.



3) The coffee I’m currently drinking.

(more…)





No comments:

Post a Comment